"The combo of zesty horseradish and tangy mustard creates a delicious glaze perfect for pork. I've used this recipe for years and always get rave reviews." Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine the pineapple, jam, mustard and horseradish; spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham in Taste of Home October/November 2008, p16
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review