- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine the pineapple, jam, mustard and horseradish; spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham
Sort By :
I am always leary about different glazes..but this was one of the best I have had. My family thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!