"The combo of zesty horseradish and tangy mustard creates a delicious glaze perfect for pork. I've used this recipe for years and always get rave reviews." Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Featured In: 30 Seafood Recipes for Christmas Gatherings
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine the pineapple, jam, mustard and horseradish; spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham in Taste of Home October/November 2008, p16
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
"I am always leary about different glazes..but this was one of the best I have had. My family thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!"