Fruit-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/3 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot or peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, preserves, corn syrup, mustard and cloves; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with sauce mixture. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Fruit-Glazed Pork Chops(4)
Sort By :
These were so easy and delicious!!!
Has anyone tried this recipe with dijon mustard instead of prepared? I've used dijon and apricot preserves together before but never prepared yellow mustard.
I used chicken quarters and the sauce was just the spark it needed. Thanks for a great recipe. I'll definitely try this with pork.
Fruit glazed pork chops is a simple, easy recipe to make and one my family does any time we have pork chops and the right ingredients. It's a delicious dinner and one we'll be keeping for a long, long time.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >