- In a bowl, beat topping mix and milk on high speed for 4 minutes or
- until thickened. Combine melted chips and jam; gradually beat into
- topping. Set aside 1 cup for filling. Cover and chill remaining
- mixture for 20 minutes or until it reaches spreading consistency.
- Add pineapple and strawberries to reserved filling. Place one cake
- layer on a serving plate; spread with fruit mixture. Top with
- remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with chilled
- topping. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 433 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now