Fruit-Filled Puff Pancake
This fruity puff pancake is a top breakfast request at my house. The combination of cinnamon, blueberries and bananas is wonderful. —LeAnne Senger, Oregon City, Oregon
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, flour,
- salt and 1 tablespoon sugar until smooth. Place butter in a 9-in.
- pie plate. Place in oven 2-3 minutes or until melted.
- Tilt pie plate to coat evenly with butter. Pour batter into hot
- plate. Bake 10-12 minutes or until sides are puffed and golden
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine blueberries and banana. Remove pancake
- from oven. Top with fruit. Mix cinnamon and remaining sugar;
- sprinkle over top. Cut into wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 232 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium,