This fruity puff pancake is a top breakfast request at my house. The combination of cinnamon, blueberries and bananas is wonderful. —LeAnne Senger, Oregon City, Oregon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, flour, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar until smooth. Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Place in oven 2-3 minutes or until melted.
- Tilt pie plate to coat evenly with butter. Pour batter into hot plate. Bake 10-12 minutes or until sides are puffed and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine blueberries and banana. Remove pancake from oven. Top with fruit. Mix cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over top. Cut into wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit-Filled Puff Pancake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p151
Reviews for Fruit-Filled Puff Pancake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review