- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 400° for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and salt. Add eggs and milk; whisk until smooth.
- Pour into hot pie plate. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are puffed and golden brown. Meanwhile, combine blueberries and banana.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining sugar. Spoon fruit mixture onto pancake; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fruit-Filled Puff Pancake(5)
Sort By :
I used a small crambrule dish and made it with my sisters for an early mothers day
Tried this recipe this morning because my husband was tired of the normal egg breakfast. He loved it! I will definately make this again!
My family loves this recipe
This is a wonderful breakfast option!! It's inbetween a pancake and a crepe. The cinnamon & sugar that is sprinkled on top at the ends really is a wonderful finish. I used this recipe several times with a variety of fruit & plain.
I made this yesterday morning and it was a huge hit! It will be a keeper at our house.