- filling in the center of each square. Overlap two opposite corners
- of dough over filling; pinch tightly to seal. Place 2 in. apart on
- greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from the oven; brush with butter. Remove from pans to wire racks to
- cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 154 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.