Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps Recipe
Here's a delicious way to add fiber to your diet. This pretty French toast dish makes an amazing breakfast or brunch entree. It's easy to make but looks so special. —Dawn Jarvis, Breckenridge, Minnesota
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granola
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and banana. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg. Dip both sides of each tortilla in egg mixture. In a skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add tortilla; cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 2. Spoon yogurt mixture down center of tortillas; top with strawberries, blueberries and granola. Roll up; dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap equals 399 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC