Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps Recipe
Here’s my go-to whenever we have brunch guests. If I have extra berries, I just make a fruit salad for later. —Dawn Jarvis, Breckenridge, Minnesota
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granola
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and banana. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg. Dip both sides of each tortilla in egg mixture. In a skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add tortilla; cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 2. Spoon yogurt mixture down center of tortillas; top with strawberries, blueberries and granola. Roll up; dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap equals 399 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC