- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granola
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and banana. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg. Dip both sides of each tortilla in egg mixture. In a skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add tortilla; cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Spoon yogurt mixture down center of tortillas; top with strawberries, blueberries and granola. Roll up; dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps
Sort By :
"I read this one over and over before I decided to make it...as I didn't have yogurt or fruit on hand. But, I decided it sounded simple, why not? I substituted cottage cheese for the yogurt and used strawberry jam on top of that. No granola, because I forgot it. WOW! VERY good! (And not just because I was starving!) I will make this again for sure... and experiment with different fillings... and I bet it will just get better and better. Thanks!"
"Definitely a winner and can be presented to look like a million dollar dish! Next time I will reduce the fruits to 1/2 cup each rather than 2/3 - my wraps were filled to capacity! Excellent flavor! Can't wait to make them again!"
"Awesome, made it exactly as the recipe stated!"
"This recipe is a misnomer because it's more like a crepe than french toast. Nonetheless, it was very good."
"This is a delicious, healthy way to have French toast. My husband is the breakfast cook in our house and he loves to make this one when we have overnight company."