Fruit-Filled Angel Food Torte Recipe
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) reduced-sugar fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 large navel orange, sliced, optional
- Fresh mint, optional
- 1. Fold 1-1/2 cups whipped topping into fruit cocktail just until blended. Split cake horizontally into three layers; place one layer on a serving plate. Spread with half of the fruit mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cake layer.
- 2. Frost top and sides with remaining whipped topping. Arrange mandarin oranges on top. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with orange slices and mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 0g sugar total.
Reviews for Fruit-Filled Angel Food Torte
"This cake is well decorated and looking very tasty, Its recipe is also very simple. Today I will make it.Last time i made such beautiful cakes from :http://www.cakengifts.in/birthday-cakeshttp://www.cakengifts.in/anniversary-cakeshttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-delhihttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-kaushambi-delhihttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-lado-sarai-delhihttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-lajpat-nagar-delhihttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-laxmi-nagar-delhi"
"This was delicious! Made it for a luncheon and everyone loved it!"
"this was so light and very delicious. I would definitely make it again. It also looks very elegant."