Fruit Drop Candies Recipe
Make a quick tropical treat by mixing dried fruits--papaya, pineapple, apricots, raisins and apples--with melted white chocolate.
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) mixed dried fruit
- 1/2 cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the fruit and almonds until well coated.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls into 16 mounds onto a waxed paper-lined pan. Chill until set. Yield: 16 pieces.
2 each: 348 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Fruit Drop Candies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC