Make a quick tropical treat by mixing dried fruits--papaya, pineapple, apricots, raisins and apples--with melted white chocolate.
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) mixed dried fruit
- 1/2 cup chopped slivered almonds
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the fruit and almonds until well coated.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into 16 mounds onto a waxed paper-lined pan. Chill until set. Yield: 16 pieces.
Originally published as Fruit Drop Candies in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p307
Reviews for Fruit Drop Candies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review