Get your fruit and dessert all in one in this scrumptious dish from Betty Rench of Eaton, Indiana. Refreshing, sweet and crunchy, it’s made for warm, sunny days.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine whipped topping and Miracle Whip; set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows; stir until
- smooth. Stir into whipped topping mixture. Gently stir in fruits.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Miracle Whip salad dressing.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat salad dressing) equals 422 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.