Fruit Delight Recipe
I'm a 12-year-old who like to experiment in the kitchen. This thick fruity beverage, which is refreshing as a snack or dessert, has become one of my family's favorites.—Jonathan Weber, Atmore, Alabama
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries or other fruit, partially thawed
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup (calculated without whipped topping) equals 102 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC