I'm a 12-year-old who like to experiment in the kitchen. This thick fruity beverage, which is refreshing as a snack or dessert, has become one of my family's favorites.—Jonathan Weber, Atmore, Alabama
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries or other fruit, partially thawed
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Delight in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p16
Reviews for Fruit Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review