Fruit Cup with Citrus Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup white wine or white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, wine or grape juice, lemon juice and sugar; mix well. In a large bowl, combine the fruit; add juice mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 63 calories, 0.550g fat (0.550g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fruit
Reviews for Fruit Cup with Citrus Sauce
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.