- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup white wine or white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, wine or grape juice, lemon juice and sugar; mix well. In a large bowl, combine the fruit; add juice mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Cup with Citrus Sauce in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p17
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fruit Cup with Citrus Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review