Fruit Cup with Citrus Sauce Recipe
"This medley of fresh fruits is so elegant that I serve it in my prettiest crystal bowls," reports Edna Lee of Greeley, Colorado. With its dressed-up flavor, it's perfect for a special event.
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup white wine or white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, wine or grape juice, lemon juice and sugar; mix well. In a large bowl, combine the fruit; add juice mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Cup with Citrus Sauce in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p17
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Fruit Cup with Citrus Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >