Fruit Crumble Recipe
"Fruit is a good dessert for most any meal, but it seems to be even more special when it's dressed up like this," comments Jackie Heyer of Cushing, Iowa. Convenient canned pie filling makes this warm crumble a snap to prepare.
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry or cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream
- 1. In a skillet, melt the butter. Add cracker crumbs and sugar; cook and stir until crumbs are lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the pie filling and extract in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon into individual dishes; sprinkle with crumbs. Top with whipped cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 282 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Fruit Crumble
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC