Fruit Cream Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Kiwifruit wedges, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and orange juice concentrate on low speed for 2 minutes. Stir in yogurt. Fold in the pineapple, oranges, peaches and apples. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, fold in bananas. Garnish with kiwi if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
1 cup: 163 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 2 fruit
Reviews for Fruit Cream Salad
"Dannon's Light and Fit Vanilla yogurt would go better with this recipe. Less sugar, and more vanilla taste. Very easy to make and a good candidate for a pot luck."