“My son calls this great-tasting fruit salad 'awesome,' and it was an instant hit with my family. I love that it's virtually fat-free and a big hit at brunches and potlucks!” -Sheila Eggert of Elgin, Illinois
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed and chopped
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Kiwifruit wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and orange juice concentrate on low speed for 2 minutes. Stir in yogurt. Fold in the pineapple, oranges, peaches and apples. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, fold in bananas. Garnish with kiwi if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Orange Cream Fruit Salad in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p17
Reviews for Fruit Cream Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2008
"Dannon's Light and Fit Vanilla yogurt would go better with this recipe. Less sugar, and more vanilla taste. Very easy to make and a good candidate for a pot luck."