Fruit Cooler Recipe
I especially enjoy this great pick-me-up drink after I have spent hours working out in the yard. By adding ice cubes while blending, I make a slushy version, which is refreshing in the summer, when friends stop by or I'm just sitting on the porch relaxing. -Frann Clark, DeRidder, Louisiana
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chilled carbonated water
- 1. In a blender, combine the juices, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a pitcher; stir in water. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 90 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC