I especially enjoy this great pick-me-up drink after I have spent hours working out in the yard. By adding ice cubes while blending, I make a slushy version, which is refreshing in the summer, when friends stop by or I'm just sitting on the porch relaxing.
-Frann Clark, DeRidder, Louisiana
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chilled carbonated water
- In a blender, combine the juices, strawberries and sugar. Cover and
- process until smooth. Transfer to a pitcher; stir in water. Serve in
- chilled glasses over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 90 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.