Fruit Cooler Recipe
I especially enjoy this great pick-me-up drink after I have spent hours working out in the yard. By adding ice cubes while blending, I make a slushy version, which is refreshing in the summer, when friends stop by or I'm just sitting on the porch relaxing. -Frann Clark, DeRidder, Louisiana
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chilled carbonated water
- 1. In a blender, combine the juices, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a pitcher; stir in water. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 90 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Fruit Cooler
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC