"This tangy sweet side dish is so tasty, you can add just a pinch of salt or non at all," says Susan Skinner-Martin of Sandusky, Ohio. "It's a favorite at picnics and potlucks. For fun, try varying the fruits by substituting apples, cherries or raisins."
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) reduced-sugar fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- Ia large bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the fruit cocktail, blueberries, strawberries and banana. Stir in coleslaw mix. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Coleslaw in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p13
Reviews for Fruit Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review