- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) reduced-sugar fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- Ia large bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the fruit cocktail, blueberries, strawberries and banana. Stir in coleslaw mix. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Fruit Coleslaw
Sort By :
"Really tasty and refreshing. Great for summer. Next time I will make about 2/3 the dressing recipe."
"I love this salad, I've made it twice now and it always surprise my guests at how wonderful it tastes. They always comment on the wonderful blend of flavors and textures. This is a recipe I will keep and continue to make. Thank you TOH!"