Fruit Bowl with Mandarin Dressing Recipe
In this recipe, fresh fruit is refreshingly cool, while the dressing adds just the right amount of sweetness. This colorful salad makes a nice addition to any buffet table.
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. Combine fruit in a large bowl. Cover and chill. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, marshmallow creme, ginger and orange peel; gently mix until smooth. Serve over fruit. Yield: 8-10 servings (1-1/2 cups dressing).
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 260 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC