Fruit Bowl with Mandarin Dressing Recipe
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. Combine fruit in a large bowl. Cover and chill. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, marshmallow creme, ginger and orange peel; gently mix until smooth. Serve over fruit. Yield: 8-10 servings (1-1/2 cups dressing).
1/2 cup: 260 calories, 18g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Fruit Bowl with Mandarin Dressing
"this recipe taste great. i did put the mixture into a small food processor though as it was sort of glumpy. turned out great!"