- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Combine fruit in a large bowl. Cover and chill. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, marshmallow creme, ginger and orange peel; gently mix until smooth. Serve over fruit. Yield: 8-10 servings (1-1/2 cups dressing).
Originally published as Fruit Bowl with Mandarin Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p77
Reviews for Fruit Bowl with Mandarin Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 26, 2011
this recipe taste great. i did put the mixture into a small food processor though as it was sort of glumpy. turned out great!