Fruit and Cream Parfaits Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry, strawberry, raspberry or blueberry pie filling, divided
- 1. In a bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, vanilla an salt; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in sour cream. Set aside six cherries from pie filling.
- 2. Spoon half of the remaining pie filling into parfait glasses; top with half of the cream mixture. Repeat layers. Top with reserved cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 357 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit and Cream Parfaits
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.