Fruit and Cream Parfaits Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry, strawberry, raspberry or blueberry pie filling, divided
- 1. In a bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, vanilla an salt; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in sour cream. Set aside six cherries from pie filling.
- 2. Spoon half of the remaining pie filling into parfait glasses; top with half of the cream mixture. Repeat layers. Top with reserved cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 357 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Fruit and Cream Parfaits
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.