Fruit and Cream Parfaits Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry, strawberry, raspberry or blueberry pie filling, divided
- 1. In a bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, vanilla an salt; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in sour cream. Set aside six cherries from pie filling.
- 2. Spoon half of the remaining pie filling into parfait glasses; top with half of the cream mixture. Repeat layers. Top with reserved cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 357 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Fruit and Cream Parfaits
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.