Fruit and Cream Parfaits Recipe
Parfaits are one of prettiest looking desserts with the layers of fruit and cream. This recipe is no exception and tastes delicious.Jeannette Mack, Rushville, New York
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry, strawberry, raspberry or blueberry pie filling, divided
- In a bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, vanilla an salt; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in sour cream. Set aside six cherries from pie filling.
- Spoon half of the remaining pie filling into parfait glasses; top with half of the cream mixture. Repeat layers. Top with reserved cherries. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fruit and Cream Parfaits in Best of Country Potluck Recipes
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fruit and Cream Parfaits(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review