Fruit and Cottage Cheese with Creamy Peanut Butter Dressing
Recipe provided by Jif®
2 ServingsReady In Time 7 minutes
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Pineapple Preserves
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Marshmallow Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Leaf Lettuce
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese with pineapple
- Mixed sliced fruit such as kiwi, pineapple, strawberries and mandarin oranges
- Mix preserves, peanut spread, marshmallow topping and sour cream in a
- medium bowl, until well combined.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 2 salad plates. Top each plate with 1/2 cup
- cottage cheese. Garnish with fresh fruit and spoon nut-mallow
- dressing over all. Yield: 2 servings.