Our Test Kitchen staff, many of whom are busy young mothers themselves, came up with this fresh and fruity, summer snack idea. It's easy to make ahead and carry to the ballpark, beach or playing field, and the cinnamon-spiced yogurt dip adds that special touch kids love.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese cubes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- On 12 wooden skewers, alternately thread the strawberries, grapes and cheese cubes. For dip, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, honey and cinnamon. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 12 kabobs (1-1/2 cups dip).
Originally published as Fruit and Cheese Kabobs in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p43
Reviews for Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review