- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 8 ounces cubed cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, or a combination of cheeses
- For dip, mix first four ingredients. On 12 wooden skewers, alternately thread strawberries, grapes and cheese cubes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 kabobs (1-1/2 cups dip).
Reviews for Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
"easy to make. Tried canned pineapple, using the juice to dip banana and apple slices to preserve. The yogurt/sour cream dip is delicious."
"Love this recipe! Use long cocktail toothpicks with frilly tops and skewer 5-6 pieces on each. Kids and adults love them as a healthy change amongst other appetizers."
"The turned out very good and light. I also added watermelon chunks on my wood skewers. Everyone loved them."
"The dip is really good with bananas too. Don't be afraid of the fact that it is lower fat."