Fruit and Cheese Kabobs Recipe
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese cubes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- On 12 wooden skewers, alternately thread the strawberries, grapes and cheese cubes. For dip, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, honey and cinnamon. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 12 kabobs (1-1/2 cups dip).
Reviews for Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
Sort By :
Easy to make. Tried canned pineapple, using the juice to dip banana and apple slices to preserve. The yogurt/sour cream dip is delicious.
Love this recipe! Use long cocktail toothpicks with frilly tops and skewer 5-6 pieces on each. Kids and adults love them as a healthy change amongst other appetizers.
The turned out very good and light. I also added watermelon chunks on my wood skewers. Everyone loved them.
The dip is really good with bananas too. Don't be afraid of the fact that it is lower fat.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >
- Kids Snacks >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >