"This lovely salad, which combines vegetables, fruit and a sweet/tart dressing, is a tasty change from the ordinary," notes Jean Conway of Anaheim, California.
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, honey and salt; shake well. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Fruit 'n' Veggie Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2002, p11
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2009
"This is very good, but I made it x6 and ended up with an absurd amount of dressing. I think I would put in less dried fruit as well. I will probably make this again, but will change some of the proportions to my liking."