- 1 pound fresh spinach, torn
- 4 cups whole strawberries, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- GINGER SALAD DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Arrange spinach and fruit on salad plates. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit 'n' Spinach Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p52
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2008
"I add cubed chicken and diced avocado"