Fruit 'n' Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3 medium firm bananas, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- 2. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Place bananas in a small bowl; add reserved juice. Let stand for 5-10 minutes; drain. Arrange bananas in a single layer over crust.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk. Add pudding mixes; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread over bananas; top with pineapple. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with chopped pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Pudding Dessert
"For diabetics, I suggest using instant sugar free vanilla pudding and 1/2 tsp lemon extract."