Fruit 'n' Pudding Dessert
“My family is mixed in their taste for holiday desserts,” relates Hattiesburg, Mississippi field editor Shirley Glaab. “Some look forward to pumpkin flavors and others prefer layered pudding desserts like this deliciously creamy treat.”
15 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3 medium firm bananas, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, butter
- and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Place bananas
- in a small bowl; add reserved juice. Let stand for 5-10 minutes;
- drain. Arrange bananas in a single layer over crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in
- milk. Add pudding mixes; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Spread over bananas; top with pineapple. Spread with whipped
- topping; sprinkle with chopped pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at