Fruit 'n' Oat Yogurt Recipe
This combination of yogurt, oats, fruit and nuts is a delicious alternative to standard oatmeal. "After sampling this yummy breakfast treat at my sister's, I had to have the recipe," says Susanne Melton of Mission Viejo, California. "It's healthy, quick to make—and tastes so good
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, oats, pineapple and almonds; cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with sliced bananas. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 370 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Oat Yogurt
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC