This combination of yogurt, oats, fruit and nuts is a delicious alternative to standard oatmeal. "After sampling this yummy breakfast treat at my sister's, I had to have the recipe," says Susanne Melton of Mission Viejo, California. "It's healthy, quick to make—and tastes so good
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, oats, pineapple and almonds; cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with sliced bananas. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit 'N' Oat Yogurt in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p14
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Oat Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review