Fruit 'n' Nut Clusters
Easy as 1-2-3, these fuss-free treats from Alexandra Marcotty of Cleveland Heights, Ohio are ready in a snap. The flavors blend well, creating the perfect bite-sized snack!
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup salted whole cashews
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in
- cranberries and cashews. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a waxed
- paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cluster equals 113 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.