Fruit 'n' Feta Spinach Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, apple, grapes, cranberries, onions and walnuts.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 134 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Feta Spinach Salad
"I make this recipe every time I have guests over. It is always a hit! The flavors are great together."