Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs Recipe
- 1 block (1 pound) Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 block (1 pound) cheddar cheese
- 1 block (1 pound) baby Swiss cheese
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 to 2 pounds seedless green or red grapes
- 3 pints strawberries
- 1. Cut cheese into chunks or slices. If desired, cut into shapes with small cutters. Alternately thread cheese and fruit onto wooden skewers. Serve immediately. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 each: 170 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs
"We liked it but did not care for the baby Swiss cheese.."