Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs Recipe
- 1 block (1 pound) Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 block (1 pound) cheddar cheese
- 1 block (1 pound) baby Swiss cheese
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 to 2 pounds seedless green or red grapes
- 3 pints strawberries
- 1. Cut cheese into chunks or slices. If desired, cut into shapes with small cutters. Alternately thread cheese and fruit onto wooden skewers. Serve immediately. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 each: 170 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs
"We liked it but did not care for the baby Swiss cheese.."