The home economist in our test kitchen came up with this colorful combination. It's a simple, nutritious snack that's a snap to put together, much to the delight of busy holiday cooks!
- 1 block (1 pound) Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 block (1 pound) cheddar cheese
- 1 block (1 pound) baby Swiss cheese
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 to 2 pounds seedless green or red grapes
- 3 pints strawberries
- Cut cheese into chunks or slices. If desired, cut into shapes with small cutters. Alternately thread cheese and fruit onto wooden skewers. Serve immediately. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p27
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2011
"We liked it but did not care for the baby Swiss cheese.."