Juicy, colorful fruit pairs with mozzarella cheese for a special treat in this kabob recipe. The sweet and tangy strawberry dip makes an ideal accompaniment. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 4 cubes part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 inch each)
- 4 cantaloupe balls
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chopped strawberries, jam, honey, lemon juice and peel until combined. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- On two skewers, alternately thread the strawberries, cheese cubes and cantaloupe. Serve with dip. Yield: 2 kabobs and 1/2 cup dip.
Originally published as Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs with Strawberry Dip in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p8
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs with Strawberry Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review