The home economist in our test kitchen came up with this colorful combination. It's a simple, nutritious snack that's a snap to put together, much to the delight of busy holiday cooks!
- 1 block (1 pound) Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 block (1 pound) cheddar cheese
- 1 block (1 pound) baby Swiss cheese
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 to 2 pounds seedless green or red grapes
- 3 pints strawberries
- Cut cheese into chunks or slices. If desired, cut into shapes with small cutters. Alternately thread cheese and fruit onto wooden skewers. Serve immediately. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p27
Reviews for Fruit 'n' Cheese Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2011
"We liked it but did not care for the baby Swiss cheese.."