Fruit & Spinach Salad Recipe
THIS nice combination of sweet fruit and salty feta cheese makes this salad a winner.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, oranges, grapes, cheese, walnuts and onion. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 235 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit & Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC