Fruit & Nut Salad Recipe
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium green apple, chopped
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, gently stir the bananas, apples, marshmallows, cranberries and whipped topping. Fold in 1/4 cup peanuts. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts just before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 208 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Fruit & Nut Salad
"Nice addition to a holiday meal!"