Fruit & Granola Crisp with Yogurt Recipe
Here's an easy recipe you can feel good about. Blueberries and peaches are such a delightful flavor combination. —Sue Schmidtke, Oro Valley, Arizona
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 4 tablespoons hot caramel ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola without raisins
- 2 cups low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1. Divide the peaches and blueberries among four 8-oz. ramekins. Top each with caramel and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until bubbly. Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 251 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit & Granola Crisp with Yogurt
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC