Fruit & Granola Crisp with Yogurt
Changed contributor from TK to a reader name. AT 6/27/12
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 4 tablespoons hot caramel ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola without raisins
- 2 cups low-fat frozen yogurt
- Divide the peaches and blueberries among four 8-oz. ramekins. Top
- each with caramel and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2
- minutes or until bubbly. Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 251 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.