Frozen Yogurt Fruit Pops Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups (18 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. Place yogurt, lemon juice and bananas in a blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping to stir if necessary.
- 2. Pour mixture into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 fruit pop: 60 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Frozen Yogurt Fruit Pops
"Fun to make with a toddler and yummy too. The flavor possibilities and opportunities for creativity are endless!"
"Good, easy and healthy"
"So easy to make and tastes great too. My toddler and I love these."
"Where can I find some popsicle molds at? Please reply back.Thank email@example.com"
"My 2 year old daughter is teething with a high fever right now and these have been a lifesaver to get her to eat a little something. She's had 3 today, but I don't have to feel bad since all the ingredients are good for you!"
"I used strawberry yogurt and omitted the bananas. It is excellent. No need to buy Gogurt."