These fruit tarts are so refreshing on a hot summer day! They are extremely healthy and convenient, and just a few ingredients means they're easy to make, too. —Bethany DiCarlo, Harleysville, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 26 of Our Easiest Desserts Ever
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Halved lemon slices, optional
- Line eight muffin cups with paper liners. Puree watermelon in a food processor; divide among prepared cups. Freeze 1 hour.
- Mix yogurt, honey, lemon peel and lemon juice; spoon over watermelon layer. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. If desired, top with lemon slices before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Watermelon Lemon Cream Tarts in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p234
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Frozen Watermelon Lemon Cream Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review