Frozen Sundae Pie
This can be assembled beforehand without the bananas—put them on top right before serving. I also use different types of ice cream from time to time; it's like a banana split in a pie. —Mary Ann Dell, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 9 chocolate wafers
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Arrange wafers in a 7-in. pie plate, breaking wafers as necessary.
- Spread ice cream into crust. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until
- Drizzle fudge topping over pie; top with banana slices. Drizzle with
- caramel topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 250 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.