Frozen Strawberry Pie
Gary Kleisley of Royal Palm Beach, Florida shares the recipe for refreshing Frozen Strawberry Pie. "This sweet-tart treat is well-received at church picnics and family get-togethers," Gary says.
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 packages (20 ounces each) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 graham cracker crust (10 inches each)
- Fresh strawberries and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in lemonade
- concentrate. Mash berries; add to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before
- serving. Garnish with strawberries and whipped topping if desired.
- Yield: 3 pies (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 211 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.