Frozen Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 packages (20 ounces each) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 graham cracker crust (10 inches each)
- Fresh strawberries and additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Mash berries; add to cream cheese mixture and mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- 2. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with strawberries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 3 pies (8 servings each).
1 slice: 211 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Frozen Strawberry Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.