Frozen Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 packages (20 ounces each) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 graham cracker crust (10 inches each)
- Fresh strawberries and additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Mash berries; add to cream cheese mixture and mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- 2. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with strawberries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 3 pies (8 servings each).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 211 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.